The Ancient Kingdom of Sand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOOK AT MY CREATIVE WRITING

2 posters

Go down

LOOK AT MY CREATIVE WRITING Empty LOOK AT MY CREATIVE WRITING

Post by widget51 Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:48 am

LOOK AT MY STORY OF EPIC PROPORTIONS OF MEAL!

Waluigi finally reached the end of the hallway, leaving him with a choice: Brothel or Motel… “Wahahah! Brothel it is,” He cackled. The door on the right was peculiarly purple and he liked purple so he just walked in, disregarding any who might be in there. Obviously he can do this, because he’s Waluigi! “Hey there big guy… you like what you see?” asked the… man…? across the unusually long room, “Only $150 bucks and it’s all yours…” “Nyeeeh who the fuck are you!?” “Oh, me, I’m just a little man waiting for you, my name is Ganondork… Who are you, I might ask?” That voice… ugh oh god… it sent shivers down Waluigi’s back, just like that time in 3rd grade when that fatass Wario tried to use a toilet as… ok let’s just leave it there. “Fuck this! I’m out!” Waluigi ran outside and punched through the wall that was in his way, nothing would stop him from getting away from that weeaboo’s katana! He kept running, and running, and running, and didn’t stop running until he found a small shop on his left, it looked like they might have some great coffee. “Waluigi Time Cafe, huh? Wahaha well this surely couldn’t be a trap, now, could it?” Waluigi waltzed inside, to see a fairly overweight woman behind the counter. “Hey, what can I get ya?” The woman asked, with the voice of a smoker that just got out of jail, “We got coffee, hot chocolate, coffee, and juice. Did I mention we had coffee?” Waluigi was confuzzled… Three types of coffee? Only in dreams did shops have more than two types of coffee! “I’ll take all of the coffee, and at a fraction of the price!” He pulled out his trusty revolver and aimed at the woman's head, she clearly didn’t care. Well, until she pulled out a shotgun and aimed at Waluigi, which then pulled out a bigger revolver. “Oh, alright, have it your way!” Then he heard it… she had summoned him… the… t-the… BURGER KING!!! He was the most evil of all, he had destroyed countless armies, but there was one more who could rival him, and luckily for Waluigi, he knew how to summon him. “I’m lovin it.” Waluigi muttered under his breath, and soon the almighty Ronald McDonald would appear. Ronald came up from behind the gigantic Burger King, Ronald being 40 ft himself, and suplexed him onto the ground. Burger King retaliated by swing a few punches at Ronald, all but two missing. With each hit from them, the ground shook and religions crumbled, Childhood obesity spreading rampant like the plague. All the while Waluigi had killed the woman and was now battling against his biggest foe, Ganondork. He had come back to exact revenge on Waluigi for not touching his carrot, but it was futile. Even with their battle lasting 3 grueling hours, Waluigi was always destined to win. As waluigi stood over the broken body of Ganondork, he laughed and yelled into the sky, “Waahhahh Waluigi gonna win!” and crushed Ganondork’s head with his boot. The battle between the fast food giants had already come to a close, Ronald McDonald being the victor. This battle was over, but the war was not, Waluigi still had some business to attend to… He still must find and defeat Wario, he had yet to exact his revenge on him from all those years ago in 3rd grade… Waluigi left the ruined tavern and walked off into the sunset, across the single dirt path that split the open expanse of the plain in half. Leaving only destruction in his wake. He whipped out his phone before going completely out of view and spoke only five words into the mic, “I’m coming for you Wario…” Then his silhouette vanished over the horizon.
widget51
widget51
Former Sand Guardian
Former Sand Guardian

Back to top Go down

LOOK AT MY CREATIVE WRITING Empty Re: LOOK AT MY CREATIVE WRITING

Post by widget51 Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:49 am

Do not steal
widget51
widget51
Former Sand Guardian
Former Sand Guardian